Refund & Cancellation Policy
Fees and charges
THE PROART academy tuition fee schedules include access to learning and materials used for practice. The course fees are to be paid progressively via agreements with THE PROART Academy. All payments for tuition are to be made one fortnight in advance. These details are included in the terms and conditions of the agreement.
The academy fees are categorized as course fees and miscellaneous fee. They are:
Course fee : tuition fee/practice material.
Miscellaneous fees: registration fee/ examination fees
Students on Instalments are expected to pay the dues before or on the due date .
No change of course will be allowed for EMI students .
Receipts are issued for all fees paid by the students
All students taking up our diploma courses must sign the student contract
All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing. Our refund policy is as follows:
- If students written notice of withdrawal received is more than 21 days before the course commencement date , student is eligible to get 80%of course fees
- Before not more than ten days before the course commencement date ,then the student is eligible to get 40% of the course fees
- More than three days after the commencement of the course, the academy will not pay anything to the student as this is loss to the company.
Transfer and withdrawal policy
Students who are frequently absent will be deemed as withdrawn if they are absent for more than 40% of classes.
A student, who wishes to defer his /her course, must submit their request in writing. Student must provide supporting documents and provide reasons for deferment. The maximum period for deferment is 3 months from the course registration date. Approval for deferment is on case by case basis. General reasons for deferment are:
- Medical reasons must provide medical report
- Compassionate reasons must provide relevant documents.
Students enrolled for a particular course cannot change over to a lesser course.