Hairdressing - Level 2 Course
Become an Expert Hairdresser
The aim of this course is to develop the creative skill of styling, dressing, and finishing hair for photographic, fashion, editorial, and creative styles. Learn how to identify the capability of the client’s hair which will allow choosing from a range of products, tools, and equipment to complete the look. Demonstrate the ability to blow dry, set, put up hair, and finish the client’s hair using heated styling equipment. Also, try our Hair Dressing Course 1 to develops the technical skills to create a variety of hairstyles that are personalised for each client. Our trainees work professionally like other topmost salons like Limelite & Vurvesalon.
You can join as soon as you complete your Class 10
Course Duration 1 week
Week days: Monday – Friday
Timings: 10am – 5pm
Timings: 10am – 5pm,
Sunday Timings: 2pm – 5pm
- Daily class starts with knowledge of the look of the day with theoretical , visual and demonstration .With product Knowledge and techniques .
- Practice of the complete look by students .
- Practice of face charts , worksheets / consultation record .
- Mood board
- Weekly assessment
- Internal / external examiners .
- Preparation for international exams .
- Mock test.
- Exams practical and theory.
- Blow drying with round brush
- Finger drying
- Pin curling
- Finger waving
- Latest fashion style setting
- Styling for fashion shows
- Trendy braids and buns
- Russian hairstyles .
After completion of the course, Pro Art will help you to create professional portfolio of complete looks, incorporating makeup, hairstyling, costumes, props and overall styling.
Accreditation & Certification
Pro Art Makeup Academy is affiliated with Beauty and Wellness Sector Skill Council (B&WSSC) A B&WSSC certified candidate is preferred over candidates without any certification.
Pro Art Students have gone on to work in all aspects of the makeup industry including retail cosmetics, fashion, photographic, bridal, film and TV industries. With relevant industry standard skills, a wealth of work experience and a complete professional portfolio.
Pro Art Students are highly employable.