Bridal Artistry Course
Bridal Artistry (Bridal makeup + saree draping)
Become a Bridal Makeup Expert Artist
Beginners & intermediate course on the current trends and techniques. A broad range of content including, wedding makeup, long-lasting techniques suitable for the wedding /party makeup styles, and important occasions from daytime to evening/night events. Pro Art Makeup Academy also enrolls in the Advanced Artistry to become a Makeup Expert Artist like Kryolan.
You can join as soon as you complete your Class 10
Course Duration 15 days
Week days: Monday – Friday
Timings: 10am – 5pm
Timings: 10am – 5pm,
Sunday Timings: 2pm – 5pm
- Daily class starts with knowledge of the look of the day with theoretical , visual and demonstration .With product Knowledge and techniques .
- Practice of the complete look by students .
- Practice of face charts , worksheets / consultation record .
- Mood board
- Weekly assessment
- Internal / external examiners .
- Preparation for international exams .
- Mock test.
- Exams practical and theory.
- Setting up the makeup area
- Lighting / furniture / makeup tools kit
- The makeup artist’s approach on set
- Management of health and safety at work
- Professional ethical conduct
- Consultation techniques
- Types of makeup brushes and uses
- Building a professional make up kit.
- the structure, function, characteristics of skin
- ageing and lifestyle effects on the skin and muscle tone
- diseases and disorders of the skin.
- colour theory -Warming and cooling colours
- range and use of product available
- effect of lighting has on the colour of make-up
- Creating a perfect base
- corrective makeup technique to suit the face shape
- nose, eye, lip corrective makeup techniques
- Corrective, colour corrective, blending,
- highlighting, shading, contouring,
- Eyebrow Shaping/eyebrow proportions
- kinds of foundation (Cream, liquid, gel, cake, powder foundation),
- blushers (powder and cream),
- eye shadow (cream, crayon, powder),
- eye liners (eyebrow pencil, powder brow colour),
- Mascara (liquid, cream, extensions, block),
- Smokey eye make up variations / cut the crease eye makeup/ classic smokey / Halo eyes / mono lid
- Different eyeliner variations.(winged, double winged etc.)
- To achieve perfect lip definition with lip cosmetics (lip pencil, lipsticks ,Lip glosses)
- The application of false eyelashes both individual and strip
- Primers and Setting sprays
- removal of eye make-up and skin make-up
Bridal looks for brides of different backgrounds within the market.
- Trial consultation techniques
- Use of various eye shadow colours and blending
- Day make up
- Evening make up
- Party make up
- registry look,/ Pre photo shoot .
- Mehndi / sangeet look
- Vivah wedding/ muhurtham look.
- Nikah (wedding),
- Cristian Bride
- High definition makeup
- Total dressing with Veil / dupatta .
- Adornments – glitter, gems, stencils.
- South Indian Jadai Alangaram with flowers and ornaments.
- Saree draping south indian / north indian styles.
- Business etiquettes / marketing ideas .
After completion of the course, Pro Art will help you to create professional portfolio of complete looks, incorporating makeup, hairstyling, costumes, props and overall styling.
Accreditation & Certification
Pro Art Makeup Academy is affiliated with Beauty and Wellness Sector Skill Council (B&WSSC) A B&WSSC certified candidate is preferred over candidates without any certification.
Pro Art Students have gone on to work in all aspects of the makeup industry including retail cosmetics, fashion, photographic, bridal, film and TV industries. With relevant industry standard skills, a wealth of work experience and a complete professional portfolio.
Pro Art Students are highly employable.