Airbrush Shift Course
The Airbrushing Beginners crash course
Become an Airbrush Expert
The Airbrushing Beginners crash course is ideal for anyone who is new to airbrushing and wants to build a strong foundation or for the artist who currently has some gaps in their current knowledge. Perhaps you’ve been learning some of the basics on YouTube, through books, or other sources but really want to take it to the next level by taking our Airbrush Shift Course. And to understand the basic principles and skills of makeup concepts you can also enroll in our Foundation Course.
You can join as soon as you complete your Class 10
Course Duration 1 week
Week days: Monday – Friday
Timings: 10am – 5pm
Timings: 10am – 5pm,
Sunday Timings: 2pm – 5pm
- Daily class starts with knowledge of the look of the day with theoretical , visual and demonstration .With product Knowledge and techniques .
- Practice of the complete look by students .
- Practice of face charts , worksheets / consultation record .
- Mood board
- Weekly assessment
- Internal / external examiners .
- Preparation for international exams .
- Mock test.
- Exams practical and theory.
- Airbrush make-up product uses and limitations
- silicone based, water based, alcohol based
- colour range, selection and suitability to the make-up needs
- airbrush make-up design: contouring,
- full face day makeup; make-up for bridal, fashion and photographic shoots
- application of airbrush make-up techniques:
- colour fading
- Highlighting, shading
- back bubbling
- even colour washing
After completion of the course, Pro Art will help you to create professional portfolio of complete looks, incorporating makeup, hairstyling, costumes, props and overall styling.
Accreditation & Certification
Pro Art Makeup Academy is affiliated with Beauty and Wellness Sector Skill Council (B&WSSC) A B&WSSC certified candidate is preferred over candidates without any certification.
Pro Art Students have gone on to work in all aspects of the makeup industry including retail cosmetics, fashion, photographic, bridal, film and TV industries. With relevant industry standard skills, a wealth of work experience and a complete professional portfolio.
Pro Art Students are highly employable.